Index du Forum
forum buffy et angel

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Trent Alexander-Arnold rose through the Liverpool academy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> avant de jouer -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
protecteurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Oct - 08:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Trent Alexander-Arnold rose through the Liverpool academy Répondre en citant

LIVERPOOL ace Trent Alexander-Arnold wants to stay at Anfield for his whole career. Alexander-Arnold is a Liverpool academy sbo666 graduate and the 20-year-old has shone since making his first team debut in 2016. He became only the fourth teenager to start for England at the World Cup this summer and has sbo666 gone from strength to strength at full-back. Alexander-Arnold had started Liverpool’s first seven league games of the campaign but was surprisingly named on the bench for the recent clash against Manchester City. But the youngster wants to stay at Liverpool no matter what, having sbo666 watched the team record a famous Champions League victory in 2005.
“There is nowhere else I’d rather be than Liverpool,” Alexander-Arnold told The Times.
“Somewhere I want to stay for the rest of my career is Liverpool. It’s what I’ve always dreamed of.
“Liverpool are special. It’s completely down to the fans.
“Whether we are winning or losing we always have their love.
“I remember Istanbul [the 2005 Champions League final]. Only Liverpool could fight back from 3-0 down.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Oct - 08:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> avant de jouer -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation