Index du Forum
forum buffy et angel

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Man City fans aged 102 and 97 mascots against Fulham

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> avant de jouer -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
protecteurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 05:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man City fans aged 102 and 97 mascots against Fulham Répondre en citant

Manchester City might just have set a record for having the oldest mascots in Premier League history on ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo Saturday. Vera Cohen, 102, led out the teams as City faced Fulham at Etihad Stadium, along with her sister Olga Halon, who is a spritely 97. Vera has been a regular at matches for more than 85 years and still goes to every home ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo game with Olga, son Danny and son-in-law Roger. Vera embraced City manager Pep Guardiola in the dugout before kick-off and the pair spoke with him after the game.
"Pep said hello to me and I said thank you for all you've done for this team," said Vera. "Things used to be very different from ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo how they are today. They didn't have a scoreboard when I first came - a man used to come around with a blackboard with the score on it!
"Pep is amazing. What he's done to this team. There's something about him which brings the best out in the players. I hope he stays forever!"

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 16 Sep - 05:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> avant de jouer -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation