Index du Forum
forum buffy et angel

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sergio Ramos backs team-mate Luka Modric and aims sly dig at

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Hors jeux -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
protecteurs

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Sep - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Ramos backs team-mate Luka Modric and aims sly dig at Répondre en citant

Sergio Ramos backs team-mate Luka Modric and aims sly dig at Cristiano Ronaldo

sbo222 Sergio Ramos is adamant Real Madrid team-mate Luka Modric deserved to win the UEFA Player of the Year award while also aiming a dig at his former colleague Cristiano Ronaldo. The midfield maestro was in sparkling form for both club and country last season, inspiring Croatia’s remarkable run to the World Cup final and playing a key role in Madrid’s historic third consecutive Champions League triumph.

sbo222 However, his UEFA Player of the Year victory was called into question by those in the Ronaldo camp with his agent Jorge Mendes slamming the “ridiculous and shameful” decision to award Modric over the Portuguese superstar. Ramos offered a stern riposte to that criticism as he told ESPN: “There are few players that I am as proud of having in my team as [Modric].

“He is a great friend and a great player. He is one of the few players who [if he wins] would make me as happy as if they had given it to me.” sbo222 The Spain centre-back then appeared to take a slight swipe at Juventus forward Ronaldo. He continued: “Maybe there are players with more marketing, with a bigger name but Modric deserves that award.”

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Sep - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Hors jeux -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation