Index du Forum
forum buffy et angel

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Karl Robinson says leaving Charlton was not an easy decision

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> sunnydale -> les égouts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
protecteurs

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 11:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Karl Robinson says leaving Charlton was not an easy decision Répondre en citant

บอล ออนไลน์ Karl Robinson could be appointed Oxford manager before the weekend, Sky Sports News understands.

The 37-year-old's departure by mutual consent from Charlton Athletic was confirmed on Thursday morning.

Robinson joined Charlton in November 2016 from MK Dons following Russell Slade's departure. It is believed he offered his resignation to club owner Roland Duchatelet on two different occasions.

Lee Bowyer and Johnnie Jackson will take charge of their home match on Saturday against Plymouth Argyle.

"I'd like to thank the Charlton fans for their support during my time at the club. Moving on now was not an easy decision for anybody but it is what is best for the club and everyone involved," Robinson told the club website.

"Bow [Lee Bowyer] and Jacko [Johnnie Jackson] have been fantastic during my time here and I have no doubt I'm leaving the club in good hands." บอล ออนไลน์

Charlton are ninth in League One, five points off the play-off positions with a game in hand over sixth-placed Plymouth.

Robinson managed 27 wins in his 75-game tenure.

Charlton director Richard Murray said: "I'd like to place on record our thanks to Karl Robinson who has worked tirelessly during his time at Charlton. The club and Karl came to an agreement that is best for everyone involved.

"We're very grateful to Lee Bowyer and Johnnie Jackson for stepping forward in the club's time of need. Lee has impressed everyone at The Valley since coming back to the club last year and Johnnie has Charlton running through his veins.

"Together they are the best people to lead the club through an important few weeks." บอล ออนไลน์

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 11:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
protecteurs

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû - 08:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Pogba to Real Madrid: Florentino Perez 'to move for' Ma Répondre en citant

Paul Pogba to Real Madrid: Florentino Perez 'to move for' Man Utd ace because of Barcelona

beer777 REAL MADRID chief is reportedly desperate to get his hands on Manchester United star Paul Pogba so that Barcelona do not have the chance to steal the player. There have been endless rumours this summer that the 25-year-old is seeking a move away from Old Trafford.After a tough season with the Red Devils last season, Pogba went on to prove pivotal to his country's World Cup success.

The Frenchman scored in the final against Croatia as Les Bleus ran out 4-2 winners to secure beer777 their second ever World Cup trophy.But whilst there has been joy on the international stage, at club level there still remained issues.Last year, there were a number of occasions where the player and coach clashed - including one animated display in the loss to Tottenham.

And those issues look to have leaked over into the new season after the former Juventus star's comments following United's 2-1 win over Leicester on the season's opening weekend. An unhappy Pogba told reporters: “There are things I can say and there are things that I cannot say, otherwise I will get fined.” But the latest episode of the Pogba saga is perhaps the most damning of all, after his agent Mino Raiola cryptically posted on Twitter about leaving during a tirade against United legend Paul Scholes.

And as a result, a number of top clubs are beginning to circle around the France international.Real Madrid and Barcelona are reportedly the most interested, beer777 with the latter offering a bid of around £45m plus two players.But according to Don Balon, known for their outlandish transfer rumours, Real chief Florentino Perez is desperate to land the United academy graduate by the end of August.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Karl Robinson says leaving Charlton was not an easy decision

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> sunnydale -> les égouts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation