Index du Forum
forum buffy et angel

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Special match! Mourinho leads Brazil striker Maradona

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> avant de jouer -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soksophoan
protecteurs

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Special match! Mourinho leads Brazil striker Maradona Répondre en citant

Jose Mourinho,แทง บอล ฟรี Manchester United manager for Uefa Bolt in a special game. They met with Diego Maradona and Bolt to score.The game takes place in Basel. In addition to Bolt, Mourinho has a number of former players such as Patrick Clive, former Dutch striker and Damien Duff. The former Irish wing. Mourinho's rivals include Diego Maradona's legendary striker Arjen Stein as a consultant by Maradona's team, including several former good strikers such as Roberto. Carlos Tevez, Marco Materieri and Hernan Crespo, and so on. In Infantino, the president of the International Football Federation (FIFA) is still in the squad. The "Tigers" with. Finally, the scoreboard ended at 11-11, with one of Maradona's early attempts to play, as Bolt called for a goalless draw with Mourinho. Celebrity runner with impressive footsteps. "When I listen to him talk about football. I think it's a joke. It is the desire of children, the dream of children. But now I do not think so. Maybe football is a very talented person. To the athletics. " Bolt, who is a fan of Manchester United said that he enjoyed the game very much. "For me, this is a wonderful game. You will clearly see their skills. And it was a very fun time. I'm glad to be here. Playing this game is not easy! The important thing is to move. But it was fun. It's the start of the great thing. "แทง บอล ฟรี

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> avant de jouer -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation